- A Virtual Assistant is a self-employed consultant to help entrepreneurs with a variety of tasks to help run their businesses more efficiently, and increase impact and profit. The title initially was reserved for administrative assistants, but has broadened in recent years to include other skill sets, such as web design and social media management.
- It saves time! Employee paperwork for medical insurance, taxes, worker’s comp, annual reviews, etc. is very time consuming!
- It costs much less! Eric Koester of MyHighTechStart-Up, says “estimates range from 1.5x to 3x of salary for the ‘fully-baked’ cost of an employee – the cost including things like benefits, taxes, equipment, training, rent, etc.” If you hire an executive administrative assistant for $70,000, the actual cost is $105,000 – $210,000! You can hire a skilled virtual assistant for less!
- It creates space for the work you love – partnering with your clients to create long-lasting health improvements, whether emotionally or physically!
- Schedule a free discovery call. We’ll chat about your needs and see if we’re a good fit.
- We’ll send you a custom proposal for the work needed or give you a quote during the discovery call.
- If everything’s in alignment, we’ll send you an email with a link to log into your client portal. You can sign the contract, upload any documents or information relevant to the job, view past email communication, pay invoices (in USD), etc.
- 40% is due up front before the work begins. Why? This reserves your spot on our calendar. Also, this is standard practice in the Virtual Assistant industry to avoid not getting paid for services rendered. (Sadly, that happens too often.)
- Share log-ins with us necessary to complete the work through a secure system.
- We’ll communicate if there are questions. Depending on the project, we may have a weekly or monthly meeting.
- Payment #2 (60%) will be due after the work is complete or on a twice monthly interval if we’re providing ongoing service.
- We’ll send you a short questionnaire. We welcome your feedback on how we did and how we can continue to improve!
- Facebook page post scheduling & Facebook group management
- Social media support
- Website / blog updates
- Get more details here.
- We only serve the health and wellness industry, such as, but not limited to: chiropractors, counselors, health coaches, nutritionists and massage therapists. We understand the nuances of having a health-focused practice/business.
- We’re passionate about health and wellness! Teri Clanton, founder of Wellness Business Services, found her calling and a community of like-minded people as she worked hard to improve her health from autoimmunity, digestive issues, chronic mold exposure and more. She found functional and integrative medicine to be the most effective. She desires to serve practitioners that use a root-cause philosophy as they partner with their clients to see big health and emotional improvements. Together we’ll contribute to collective, positive change in the world!
- Our experience includes:
- Asana Certified Pro
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) by IAAP
- Nearly 2 decades of administrative experience, mostly supporting c-suite executives
- About 8 years of experience working remotely
- Administered and moderated Facebook groups for 3+ years
- Managed social media pages for about 2 years
- Updated websites for about 8 years
- Managed projects with budgets exceeding $80,000
- Assisted with events (in-person and online) for 9+ years
- Altruism, customer service, excellence, transparency, honesty and good communication are at the heart of everything we do. We only succeed when you do!
- Learn more about us here.
- We’re located in Tulsa, Oklahoma (USA) in the central time zone (CT/CST depending on the time of year).
- We can serve any English-speaking entrepreneur regardless of location. Time zones will be considered if the work needs to be done during certain hours. We can serve clients in the following countries, but not limited to: Australia, Canada, Europe, Guam, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, Philippines and USA. Digital nomads and expats are welcome.
- Monday through Friday from 7-10 pm CT/CST and Saturday noon – 7 pm CT/CST
- Work may be done at other times besides this, but this is when we’ll respond to emails or messages. We aim to respond within 24 hours during the week (Mon-Fri). If there’s an urgent matter or true emergency, we have a contingency plan to respond quickly.
- Let us know what your concerns are so we can work through them together! We understand that your business is deeply personal and an extension of yourself. You worked very hard to create and grow it. You put your heart, soul, passion and maybe some tears into it! We respect that and will handle your business as if it is our own!
- Communication is so important! We’ll come to you with any questions and make sure we’re on the same page in terms of goals, expectations and due dates. Also, we can schedule a regular meeting to remain in sync with one another.
- If you’re unsure of the process to work with a virtual assistant, see that question and answer above.
What should I do if I've had a bad experience with a virtual assistant? I’m concerned about trying again but need help. I can’t do everything myself.
- Please be open with us about what happened so we can tailor our processes to your comfort level. Communication, excellence, honesty and transparency are very important to us! Trust is earned over time based on repeated positive experiences. We’ll work hard to earn your trust and treat your business as our own!
How can I reach Wellness Business Services if I have questions but am not ready to schedule a free discovery call?
- Email Teri Clanton – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a private message on Facebook – @wellnessbusinessservices.
- Click here. Select a date and time that works best for you. The meeting will last about 30 minutes. (We know you’re busy and want to respect your time.) We look forward to meeting you!
Subscribe for Email Updates