While we primarily work with health and wellness businesses, we help companies in other industries with several services.
CEOs, Can You Relate?
You have BIG ideas and dreams for your business, as well as the clients you serve.
Casting your vision and helping clients get healthy is your jam, not minute details, budgets, data analytics, process improvement, hiring, day-to-day team management, optimizing tech systems, launch management, etc.
Juggling all the things on your own is HARD. (That’s just work, not to mention all the responsibilities you have in your personal life.)
You don’t have to do this on your own! Trying to do so will stifle the business’s growth, reduce the impact you can make in the world and suck the joy out of being an entrepreneur. That is not what you signed up for when you decided to start your business.
If you find yourself doing or feeling any of the following, keep reading. There’s an easier way!
- Going from idea to completion is a process that can feel like an overwhelming drudgery. Too many details!
- You grossly underestimate how long a task or project will take to complete. This causes so much stress for you and/or your team!
- You hire contractors or employees, but struggle to find or keep the right fit.
- Communication isn’t funneled through 1-2 channels. You’re bombarded from all directions with texts, calls, emails and DMs from clients and your team.
- You haven’t taken a detailed look at your marketing, sales, client satisfaction and financial metrics in ages – or ever.
A right-hand, strategic partner that oversees the business’s day-to-day operations isn’t just for Fortune 100 corporations! Your small or medium business can have this secret weapon too – a Director of Operations / Online Business Manager.
How We Can Help Your Business
Visionary entrepreneurs need a strategic, analytical team member to bring their big ideas to life!
This allows you to scale your business by focusing on serving clients and making a bigger impact so you don’t burn out from trying to do all the things all the time.
As a strategic partner, a Director of Operations/Online Business Manager will serve as a sounding board to flesh out your ideas, make sure the team is producing excellent work while hitting deadlines and make sure you’re reviewing your analytics so you can make informed decisions.
Wellness Business Services provides full-suite operations support, which includes:
- Strategic Mapping™ aka strategic planning so you have clarity, direction and a plan for the upcoming year
- Hiring so you have a strong, happy team to drive your mission forward
- Team management to free up your time to focus on the work only you can do
- Program launch or project management to bring your big ideas to life
- Strategy sessions so you have a sounding board and feedback about your next big idea or to address a challenge
- Business analytics/data so you can make informed decisions; no more blindly throwing a dart and hoping it hits a bullseye
- Tech system set-up and optimization to increase efficiency, improve communication and improve the client experience
As a Certified Director of Operations with over 20 years of administrative experience, founder Teri Clanton has a unique skill set that will empower you to focus on doing the work you love and making a bigger impact in the lives of your clients without burning out.
Teri’s experience includes:
- Managing a functional medicine practice
- Marketing support: setting up marketing funnels, updating websites, affiliate marketing, creating promotion materials and managing Facebook groups with about 900-20,000 members
- Managing projects up to about $100,000 USD
- HR & Development: writing job descriptions, posting job openings, vetting candidates, interviewing, and training team members
- Setting up tech systems
- C-suite administrative support
- Remote customer service for an online meal planning (SaaS) company
She is a self-starter who brings her strong attention to detail and analytical skill set to being your strategic partner who manages your business’s back-end operations.
Her years spent supporting leaders have given her the knowledge to identify ways to improve your company so you can scale and increase your impact.
As a life-long learner, she will continually uplevel her skills to bring her best to your business. She especially enjoys learning new tech skills.
Teri is a Certified Director of Operations through The Ops Authority, former Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) through the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) and a former Asana Certified Pro.
Fun Facts About Teri
We have experience with the following tools:
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- CRMs: Blackbaud (BCRM), Dubsado & Raiser’s Edge
- Cumulus (digital asset management)
- Doodle (meeting time poll)
- Facebook groups and pages
- Gimp (similar to Photoshop)
- Google Workspace / G-Suite
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Practice Better
- Skype for Business
- Website platforms: DotCMS, Liferay, Squarespace & WordPress
- YouTube (uploading videos)